All 36 art Reviews

Killer Queen Killer Queen

My weeb ass thought this was gonna be a JoJo piece... Nice job on the shading and the linework! The lineweights are cool!

BLARGEN69 responds:

I've gotten more Jojo comments on sites since I uploaded this than Alien ones, I should've chosen a different title haha! The thumbnail makes me think of Tower of Gray now. Thank you very much!!!!!! Monochrome pieces like this are very new and different from me so I'm glad you think it looks good!

Grammar Passionate Grammar Passionate

great expression! the lighting is sick too! looks almost like a stock photo, and i mean that in the best way possible!

Sea Serpent Sea Serpent

I love the colors and the effects on the water! The detail on the creature is also really cool. Great job!

Unatural Selection Unatural Selection

that's sick, man! the lighting is so cool, and the composition and anatomy are excellent.

A93 responds:

Thanks man! Yeah, it took a bit to get the anatomy, but using reference seriously helps

cyber girl cyber girl

i'd listen to it

Mallow (Pokemon) Mallow (Pokemon)

nice colored outlines

Annika Annika

This very much deserves its legendary title of "Best Rated Drawing on Newgrounds". The color's incredible, there's detail in all the right places, it's excellent all around.

beer food beer food

oo that bottle's sick, it looks just like real glass! your lighting effects have always been so cool!

perfectsyntax responds:

Hey that's very thoughtful of you. Thank you, it means a bunch! :D

Astronaut Mei Astronaut Mei

That linework is astounding! So are the colors! I'd buy a shirt with this quality art.

Nemuli responds:

Thank you so much!

I will see you... I will see you...

I like the simplicity of the designs!